Sunday • June 8, 2014 • 3 pm - 7 pm
Fountain Prairie Farm • W1901 State Road 16, Fall River, WI
You’re invited to enjoy a delectable farm-to-table dinner from acclaimed Chef Patrick O’Halloran of Lombardino's Restaurant, surrounded by the beautiful sweeping landscape of Fountain Prairie Farm: home to the Highland cattle raised with a holistic approach.
- Locally-sourced dinner prepared by Chef O'Halloran
- Wine pairings courtesy of Wollersheim Winery and complimentary wine glasses
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Batch Bakehouse Desserts & Sassy Cow Ice Cream
- Wagon tours with farmers John & Dorothy Priske on their 280 acres of farmland, home to the Highland Cattle
- Live music from the No Name Stringband
- Coffee provided by True Coffee Roasters
Tickets cost $110
Purchase Tickets Here
Limited transportation available for the first 55 people interested.
Tickets WILL NOT be available for sale at the event. You MUST purchase your ticket ahead of time.
A portion of all ticket proceeds from the Farm to Feast Dinner will benefit Natural Heritage Land Trust.
Natural Heritage Land Trust has been permanently protecting thousands of acres of prairies, rivers and streams, wetlands, woodlands, and working farms in Dane County, Wisconsin and the surrounding area since 1983.
Farm to Feast is co-produced with Madison Eats
*This event is limited to 120 guests