Madison Magazine’s 2012 Best Places to Work
Join Madison Magazine and WISC-TV for Madison's Best Places to Work 2012!
Any company, not-for-profit or government agency in Dane County and its surrounding counties is eligible to compete for the awards. The survey requires a minimal amount of company time. Overall scores for each award category will be based on employee responses to survey questions. Organizations with the highest overall scores in each category will be named as finalists. One overall winner will also be named as the “Best Place to Work.”
Results will be announced on WISC-TV3 and published in the April 2012 issue of Madison Magazine.
Here are 5 good reasons why you should participate:
1. Madison Magazine is the region’s most widely read business and lifestyle magazine. Getting your organization published in Madison Magazine as one of the best workplaces is a great way to gain publicity and recognition in the region.
2. The survey itself is a great tool, to gain insight about how your employees really feel about your workplace. Whether you win or not, all participants have the option to obtain their survey results, and sit down with the experts at Next Generation Consulting (NGC), who administer the survey, and help companies become great workplaces.
3. If you win, you can the use your "Best Places to Work" award to recruit top talent, allowing you to make your workplace even better!
4. There's no shame. If you don't make the 2012 "Best Places to Work" list, Madison Magazine won't publish your name. Only the winners' names are published.
5. There is also NO COST for participation. So what are you waiting for?
Learn More About Best Places to Work
Best Places to Work 2012—An Overview
Best Places To Work 2010 by Maggie Ginsburg-Schutz
2008 Best Places To Work—Meet the Winners by Maggie Ginsburg-Schutz
2008 Best Places To Work by Maggie Ginsburg-Schutz