About This Blog
A perk of being managing editor of Madison Magazine is the opportunity to delve into exciting aspects of the city—and Madison's art scene is one of my favorites. It's dynamic, diverse and always inspiring. Join me here for artist interviews, details on events, exhibition previews, reviews and more.
Find past arts coverage on my former blog.
– Katie Vaughn
Follow Katie on Twitter @katiemv
- Historic and Modern Themes Mix at the Chazen | Comments
- A Truly Cool Project | Comments
- Creepy-Cool Creations at Overture Galleries | Comments
- Creative Combinations at the Wisconsin Union Galleries | Comments
- Looking In at Fanny Garver Gallery | Comments
- Natural Selections at the James Watrous Gallery | Comments
- A State of the Arts Celebration at MMoCA | Comments
- The New Central Library is a Creativity Hub | Comments
- An Epic Journey | Comments
- Quick Hits | Comments